Answered By: Lisa Louis Last Updated: Aug 08, 2017 Views: 111
From a library computer:
1) Use the print command of whatever program you are using to print the document. Select black & white or color as needed.
2) When prompted, provide a username. Remember this username. If you don't, you will not be able to locate your print job.
3) Go to a printer console. Enter your username (leaving the password field empty) and hit the enter key or click "Logon".
4) Highlight the document you want to print by clicking on it with your mouse, and click "print". You can print multiple documents at once.
5) If printing in color, you'll need to go upstairs to the Media Center to retrieve your print job.
The staff at the Ask Us Desk and in the library labs are happy to help with printing issues.
During Fall and Spring semesters, Ask Us Services are available:
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sun: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day. Hours may vary during Summer and intersessions.
We look forward to hearing from you!