Answered By: Alexa Hight
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2019     Views: 23

Yes. After submitting your thesis/dissertation through ProQuest, you will need to either contact the College of Graduate Studies or ProQuest directly.

More information:

Contact Us

During Fall and Spring semesters, Ask Us Services are available:

M-Th: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day. Hours may vary during Summer and intersessions. 

We look forward to hearing from you!