Answered By: Lisa Louis Last Updated: Sep 16, 2019 Views: 572
To renew books online:
1. Hover over "Borrow & Request" in the green bar at the top of the page.
2. Click "My Library Account" on the drop down menu.
3. Select Islander Id Login and log-in with your Islander ID.
4. Your library record will appear, and you will see a link to items checked out.
5. From the list of books, you can choose the ones you want to renew.
You can only renew items a total of 3 times. If you have questions, call the Circulation Department at 361-825-2340.
Ask Us Services are available:
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day. Hours may vary during Summer and intersessions.
We look forward to hearing from you!