Answered By: Haylee Dobbs Last Updated: Feb 21, 2023 Views: 26
Answered By: Haylee Dobbs
Last Updated: Feb 21, 2023 Views: 26
Using the library website, you will be able to find eBooks in a few different ways.
If you are searching for a specific book:
- Enter the title of the book you're searching for into the search box.
- Use the filters on the left bar of the results page to refine the search by checking the box labeled "Books/e-books".
- Each result will be labeled "Book" or "eBook". You can further refine the search to only include eBooks by checking the box labeled "Full Text Online."
If you are doing a general search:
Let's say you are wanting to find an eBook on social psychology.
- Insert "psychology" into the search bar.
- Refine the search by checking the boxes labeled "Books/e-books" and "Full Text Online."
Ask Us Services are available in person Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Voicemails, emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day.
Ask Us Chat is available 24/7. Note: when the desk in the library is closed, chat is answered by librarians at other institutions.
We look forward to hearing from you!