Answered By: Aida Almanza-Ferro Last Updated: Oct 27, 2023 Views: 35
The Immersive Reality Lab (IRL) located on the second floor of the Mary & Jeff Bell Library has the following IRL equipment:
- HTC Vive Pro Eye VR head mounted displays (HMD)
- Vive Pro Eye wireless adapters
- Xsens Motion Capture Systems
- VizMove Projection VR Pro
- RF based active 3D glasses
- WorldViz PPT-N4
- WorldViz PPT-Wand
- WorldViz PPT-Eyes
- 3-sided CAVE
Ask Us Services are available in person Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Voicemails, emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day.
Ask Us Chat is available 24/7. Note: when the desk in the library is closed, chat is answered by librarians at other institutions.
We look forward to hearing from you!