Answered By: Lisa Louis Last Updated: Aug 30, 2018 Views: 175
From a library computer:
1) Use the print command of whatever program you are using to print the document. Select WEPA black & white or color, one-sided or both-sided as needed.
2) When prompted on your computer, provide WEPA with a username and password. This will be your Island ID and password (the same as Blackboard).
3) Go to a printer console. Swipe your SandDollar card.
4) Choose the document you want to print by selecting the corresponding box. You can print multiple documents at once.
5) If printing in color, you will now be able to pick it up at any of the printers.
Also, the staff at the Ask Us Desk are happy to help with printing issues.
During Fall and Spring semesters, Ask Us Services are available:
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day. Hours may vary during Summer and intersessions.
We look forward to hearing from you!