Answered By: Lisa Louis Last Updated: Nov 13, 2018 Views: 498
Follow these steps to connect to the Islander Student WiFi network on an android phone or a chrome book.
1) EAP Method should be set to PEAP.
2) Choose Phase 2 Authentication. Choose MSCHAPV2
3) An option to check a certificate, click "Don't Validate" or don't check the box.
4) Enter in your Island ID in the Identity box. (Ignore the anonymous identity box). Use only the Island ID, not your full email address.
5) Enter your Island ID password.
6) Tap connect.
Please note that the Islander Student wifi network is only available for currently enrolled students.
Sometimes restarting a device or clearing the device's settings will help authenticate.
Refer to the link below for more information about the campus wi-fi network:
During Fall and Spring semesters, Ask Us Services are available:
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day. Hours may vary during Summer and intersessions.
We look forward to hearing from you!