Answered By: Lisa Louis Last Updated: Nov 20, 2015 Views: 322
To renew books online:
1. Look for the "Services" section in the left-hand menu on the library's home page.
2. Click "MyAccount" and then click on "My Library Account."
3. Enter your name and Student ID (A-number).
4. Your library record will appear, and you will see a link to items checked out.
5. From the list of books, you can choose the ones you want to renew.
You cannot renew online once the books are overdue, and you can only renew items a total of 3 times. If you have questions, call the Circulation Department at 361-825-2340.
During Fall and Spring semesters, Ask Us Services are available:
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Emails and texts submitted outside of these hours will be responded to on the next business day. Hours may vary during Summer and intersessions.
We look forward to hearing from you!